Cruise Ship Shore-Side Weddings: Ocho Rios and Montego Bay Jamaica
Cruise Destination Jamaica
Jamaica has three major cruise destinations including Montego Bay, Ocho Rios and Port Antonio. Jamaica is a popular all year round cruise destination. Approximately half of the Caribbean's two million annual cruise travelers visit the island of Jamaica to enjoy the beautiful beaches and warm weather. Many of Jamaica's visitors fall in love and return to the island for a longer stay.
Jamaica Weddings - Cruise Ship Shoreside Weddings
We are here to make your tropical island wedding come true. Our wedding packages are simple, affordable and tailored to your specific needs. We have created a special wedding package for sailing couples that are arriving by cruise ship. Our famous white sand beaches, sparkling waterfalls, majestic mountains and beautiful gardens create a magical settings in which to celebrate your special occasion.
Planning your own wedding can be very stressful, filled with headaches, unwelcome surprises, stress and sometimes disappointment. Our wedding arrangement services cater for intimate gathering for a few close friends and family or a large wedding celebration with multiple attendants and an extended guest list. Intimate destination weddings are our specialty.
Getting Married in Jamaica | Ocho Rios | Montego Bay
Imagine your wedding day on a beach at sunset with the soft white sand under your feet and those closest to you sharing your special moment. Why not get married in a beautiful tropical garden setting with luscious hibiscus plants and tropical flowers all around. You can also choose to exchanging vows under a palm, with lush vegetation of the mountain forming the back drop and looking out across the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
Jamaica Wedding Venues | Ocho Rios | Montego Bay
We have several wedding venues that will cater for your dream Jamaica Wedding. Say "I do" in the shade of a palm tree at the beach or surrounded by tropical flowers in famous tropical gardens wedding, beautiful historic homes wedding, romantic waterfall wedding, beach wedding and tropical botonical garden weddings.
Wedding Packages or Custom Wedding Packages
We process all marriage license prior to your arrival in Jamaica, so you just show up and get married and have the rest of your day to enjoy our beautiful Island.
- Round trip transportation for the bridal party from the ship to the wedding site
- Romantic Wedding Ceremony
- Exotic wedding locations
- Local officiant to perform ceremony
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Romantic ceremony music (Recorded)
- Bridal Floral Bouquet
- Grooms Boutonnier
- Floral decorated arch
- Bottle of Champagne for Toasting
- A one-tiered wedding cake
- and more...
- Custom Packages are also available
What You Need
- Certified Original Copies of Birth Certificate for bride and groom.
- Proof of Divorce (where applicable) - Certified Original Copies of Certificate of Divorce.
- Certified Original Copies of Death Certificate in the case of widow/widower.
- Certified Original Copies of Adoption documents reflecting name change (where applicable).
- Notarized translation of documents to English where originals are in another language.
- Photocopy of photo ID (Driver's License or Passport)
Cruise Ship Ports, Jamaica
- Montego Bay
- Ocho Rios
- Port Antonio
Cruise Lines - Cruises, Jamaica
- Carnival Cruises
- Carnival Cruises, Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Cruises, Carnival Destiny
- Carnival Cruises, Carnival Liberty
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises
- Cunard Cruises
- Norweigan Cruises
- P & O Cruises, Artemis
- P & O Cruises, Oriana
- Princess Cruises
- Princess Cruises, Coral Princess
- Princess Cruises, Ruby Princess
- Princess Cruises, Sea Princess
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Royal Caribbean, Enchantment of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean, Liberty of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean, Navigator of the Seas